Your WordPress News Dashboard

Sucuri WordPress Security Plugin Overview & Review - Elegant Themes

Sucuri sits at the top of the hill when it comes to WordPress security plugins. Every WordPress website should have a security plugin installed, and you can’t go wrong by installing the Sucuri scanner plugin. The company offers a premium… Continue Reading →

WordFence Security Plugin Overview & Review - Elegant Themes

If you’re a WordPress user then site security should be at the top of your priority list. As the most popular CMS on the planet, it has more than its fair share of hackers, bots, and bad actors with WordPress… Continue Reading →

How to Scan your WordPress Website for Hidden Malware - Elegant Themes

Many people hear the word hack and think of someone sitting in a dark basement in a hoodie, typing code into a command line, targeting a website by breaking through firewalls and dodging security bots like they’re a supervillain on… Continue Reading →

How to Accept PayPal Donations with WooCommerce on Your WordPress Site - Elegant Themes

Whether you work with a non-profit organization that operates on the generosity of your clients and patrons, run a community fundraising event, or collect funds to benefit a specific cause or project, being able to take donations on your WordPress… Continue Reading →

What is Caniuse and How Can You Use It to Improve Your Website? - Elegant Themes

One of the best jokes out there about being a web developer is that you spend 20% of your time coding. And the other 80% searching the internet for solutions to problems you run into. It’s not terribly untrue, either,… Continue Reading →

How to Hide Elements with CSS on Your Website - Elegant Themes

Regardless of how amazing your theme is, how talented your developers are, or how perfect your website design is, chances are that at some point, you’re going to want to change something. Not a lot, just maybe take┬áthis sidebar out,… Continue Reading →

© 2021 WP News Desk — Powered by WordPress and WP RSS Aggregator | Hosted by WP Engine

Up ↑